DCL Logistics is looking for talented professionals who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, and want to be part of a team. We offer competitive pay and benefits. We’re strongly committed to diversity and welcome applications from all individuals. Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Client Account ManagerCalifornia
DCL Logistics is a 3PL that offers state of the art ecommerce and retail fulfillment services in the United States with facilities in California and Kentucky. We seek a Senior Client Account Manager in our Fremont (Silicon Valley), Ontario (Los Angeles), and Louisville (National Turnpike) locations. Can you manage client relationships with Fortune 500 companies, facing constant change, demanding client requirements, working independently and wearing many functional hats? You will have an opportunity to have a huge impact on overall client success and satisfaction.
You will be joining a client management team in a fast paced environment working with clients in consumer technology and health and beauty. You will be in charge of overall client relationships, helping to guide clients in decisions and direction on many programs and projects. You will be juggling all the related details, including statements of work, project plans and product/promotion launches. You will work with a wide variety of clients, in many diverse industries and provide creative, innovative solutions to highly complex client needs and business problems. You should have significant experience in a cross functional leadership environment, with the ability to lead and motivate diverse, cross-functional internal/external teams toward measured success.
We are looking for a person with attention to detail, ability to multitask, true appreciation of excellence, self-motivation, and a strong “Can Do” attitude.
- Act as an advisor, project manager, and brand ambassador for clients, ensuring a high quality experience for their respective customers. Build, improve and maintain strong, long lasting client relationships.
- Coordinate with operations on scheduling of order shipments and production work, prioritizing clients’ needs by balancing their expectations with those of DCL’s operations schedules.
- Meet with clients weekly to ensure their expectations, initiatives and needs are being met and exceeded.
- Liason between Client Services and the internal Operations team, collaborating cross functionally across all departments – Receiving, Production, RMA, IT, Order Pick/Pack, Shipping, and Sales. Initiate and lead internal meetings. Independently navigate internal process to deliver successful outcomes based on client expectations with little management oversight.
- Evaluate a clients’ overall operational program, such as SKU and order characteristics, and make efficiency, cost and technology recommendations [lick and stick, bundles, order drop times, API vs XML, IT network order flow design]
- Brainstorm and strategize with clients to identify problems with their overall program and projects and to come up with ideas on how to succeed with their program and future projects.
- Recommend and make purchasing decisions (quantity and cost) for the client when it comes to labels, boxes, branded boxes, and other raw materials
- Evaluate and determine customer pricing and credits based on client retention and business impact
- Actively seek new revenue opportunities in each clients’ program such as new omni-channel opportunities and value-added programs.
- Consistently deliver a high level of customer satisfaction to maximize customer perception and retention
- Prefer BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum one (1) year experience/background, having worked in a client service role.
- Technologically-inclined. Experience with project collaboration and commerce tools such as Asana, Airtable, Shopify, Hubspot, Dropbox is a plus. Must have PC computer skills, with mastery of Microsoft Office Word/Excel/Powerpoint.
- Strong organization skills; ability to work with customer service manager and multiple departments to ensure proper delivery of customer service.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and independent projects simultaneously in a timely and efficient manner with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in at a physical product company or third party logistics (3PL) industry preferred.
If interested, please email your resumes to email@example.com.