DCL Logistics is looking for talented professionals who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, and want to be part of a team. We offer competitive pay and benefits. We’re strongly committed to diversity and welcome applications from all individuals. Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT Systems AdministratorLouisville, KY
DCL Logistics is a 3PL that offers state of the art ecommerce and retail fulfillment services in the United States with facilities in California and Kentucky. We offer customized solutions that are designed to reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve the value of our clients' brand.
Our rapidly growing third party logistics company (3PL) seeks a I.T Systems Administrator who will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals. They will also be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA. The IT Support Analyst must have excellent problem solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate IT staff members.
The IT Systems Administrator will also perform root cause analysis, develop checklists for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention. This position will support multiple platforms including desktops, laptops and mobile devices. This position may require independent work, sharing information and assisting others with work orders.
- Coordinates activities in support of user training and assistance requests for all programs.
- Monitors assistance efforts periodically and provides assessment reports to management on status and recommendations for improvements.
- Confers with users and IT personnel to develop new approaches or alternatives to ensure that user assistance is being provided effectively and efficiently.
- Trains users in learning new company-provided applications and assists in problem solving for applications issues.
- Maintains records, logs and reports of assistance
- Maintains network and PC preventive maintenance logging efforts to ensure network and data integrity
- Tests new software applications and recommends purchase where required. Trains HD staff on new applications
- Develops and writes department’s HD staff operational procedures.
- Other projects as needed
- Assure compliance to ISO 9000 standards and adhering to the DCL Code of Conduct.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate.
- Resolve Help Desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Perform other job responsibilities, as necessary and/or assigned
- Ability to move 40+ pounds
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment where temperature is affected by weather conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree or two to five years of hands-on experience working in an end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment required.
- Microsoft Office 2007-2016.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Windows 2008, 2012 and 2014.
- Remote Desktop Support
- Active Directory and Patch management.
- Advance printer / peripheral device troubleshooting
- TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures of the Computer Services.
- Knowledge of basic computer terminology and parts of a computer.
- Knowledge of various necessary software and hardware programs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects.
If interested, please email your resumes to email@example.com.