DCL Logistics is looking for talented professionals who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, and want to be part of a team. We offer competitive pay and benefits. We’re strongly committed to diversity and welcome applications from all individuals. Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Director – West CoastWest Coast
As a Sales Director, you will be responsible for new revenue generation, which includes prospecting, qualifying and closing new business. You will present and create logistics’ solutions that align DCL Logistics’ services with the program requirements of a potential prospect. Post close, you will be responsible for ensuring successful account implementation and continued retention and growth of the customer. You will be expected to meet specific revenue and sales goals.
While our facilities are located in Louisville and California, this position requires a person with deep knowledge, experience and contacts in the West Coast markets, specifically in the industries of CPG, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, and other Brand markets. The position may require travel predominately in the West Coast with most prospects located in large cities such as San Francisco and Los Angeles. Travel to DCL facilities will be expected.
This position reports to the VP of Sales, who is based on the West Coast.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of Sales and Operational experience in the Logistics, Fulfillment and/or 3PL industry
- Proven ability to find, confidently interact, and present to and with “C” level individuals and other decision-makers
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building
- Ability to work within a matrix-based organization and work cross functionally across the various groups including IT, Sales, Account Management and Operations. (This will be key as the Sales position may be a remote position)
- A self-motivated self-starter
- Ambitious with a burning desire to improve themselves
If interested, please email your resumes to email@example.com.