DCL Logistics is looking for talented professionals who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, and want to be part of a team. We offer competitive pay and benefits. We’re strongly committed to diversity and welcome applications from all individuals. Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order AdministratorLouisville, KY
DCL Logistics is a 3PL that offers state of the art ecommerce and retail fulfillment services in the United States with facilities in California and Kentucky. We offer customized solutions that are designed to reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve the value of our clients' brand.
Our rapidly growing third party logistics company (3PL) seeks an Order Administrator (OA) for our Louisville, KY location. The Order Administrator will be part of a team that supports a rapidly growing ecommerce program for a customer in the consumer technology industry.
The Order Administrator will oversee orders at DCL Louisville from interface to delivery of the product to the consumer doorstep. The OA will manage the inflow of orders, schedule release of the orders to the fulfillment floor and ensure that orders are shipped on a timely basis to meet the daily cutoff times.
- Manage the B2C and B2B orders interfacing to DCL from the customer by releasing them efficiently to the distribution floor, ensuring that we ship on time and according to the customer cutoff time
- Gain an essential understanding of types of B2C and B2B orders in order to optimize release strategies. Types of orders include: orders shipping via ground, orders shipping via priority, rush orders, promotional orders, single line orders, multiple line orders
- Effectively communicate with internal management and internal account management on promotional programs such as product discounts, new SKU releases, any customer promotion that may drive order volume
- Monitor backorder situations, ensuring that when depleted stock is replenished, orders are shipped out immediately
- Communicate with the DCL customer (not consumer) as needed. Serve as liaison between customers and facility, and promote and maintain positive customer relationships
- Examine customer problems and implement appropriate corrective action to initiate response and problem-solving
- Assist in examining claims, handling customer returns and undeliverable shipments
- Assure compliance to ISO 9000
- Adhere to the DCL Code of Conduct
- Perform sorting and filing
- Perform other job responsibilities, as necessary and/or assigned
- Ability to move 25+ pounds
- Must be proficient with computers and have experience with Warehouse Management Systems
- Work with computers for a majority of the day (looking into the screen and performing data entry/computer keyboarding)
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent, required
If interested, please email your resumes to email@example.com.