DCL Logistics is partnering with international shipping carrier Passport to provide sellers a dedicated international shipping partner, seamlessly integrated with DCL’s existing fulfillment and shipping solutions. This integration offers sellers working with DCL a turnkey DDP solution and flexible international logistics to more easily move their products into new international markets and modify existing routes.
“Passport has given Hydrant the ability to immediately test and identify key international markets with minimal capital expenditures. The seamless integration with Shopify and DCL allows for an great customer experience, something that is so important in today’s ecommerce focused environment.”
Passport Integrates with DCL for Uninterrupted Support
Passport’s high-touch customer support is the perfect match to DCL’s dedication to customer-centric fulfillment. With Passport DCL brands now have access to a dedicated team of international shipping experts. Passport works with sellers to test and optimize in order to identify the right shipping mix for their product, customers and brand.
“Most international solutions are rigid, expensive, and customer unfriendly—we feel that the elegance of the Passport solution coupled with their customer-centric focus will help our brands either penetrate new international markets or quickly lift the volume in existing ones.”
The DCL team has a 40 year history of choosing reputable supply chain partners, to ensure their customers have the best quality logistics services at their fingertips.
“One of my greatest joys is hearing how Passport helps our customers scale. It only takes a few months to see real growth—from zero international sales to 20% of their business is a new overseas market. This type of growth is only possible with a well-integrated fulfillment partner like DCL Logistics to dial in the supply chain.”
Benefits for Sellers Looking to Grow International Sales
- Turnkey DDP Solution. No more held packages or surprise fees; sellers can charge and collect duty and tax fees at checkout to deliver a seamless delivery experience.
- End-to-end Tracking. Sellers have access to a branded tracking page with accurate delivery dates, precise pickup locations, and direct integration with last mile carriers.
- High-touch Customer Support. Passport will handle the day-to-day international shipping questions and support to enable sellers to focus on growing their global footprint.
- One Simple Rate. Best in class parcel shipping, DDP calculator, customer support, and international customs expertise are all included in one flat rate.
- Compliance Solutions. UK and EU VAT compliance service makes Passport the merchant of record for ongoing compliance. Fully integrated HS code compliance. Regulatory compliance navigation for food, cosmetics, supplements, and other sensitive industries.
How to add Passport’s Dedicated International Support
While Passport works with numerous brands, there are certain types that their team can support better than others.
Some examples of products that work well with the passport model include, beauty brands like cosmetics, nutritional supplements, consumables, apparel, smaller consumer electronics, baby care, and pet care. This list is not exhaustive!
Ideal parameters for shipping with Passport include high order volume, primarily ship from a US-based warehouse, and existing international shipping volume.
If you are looking for international shipping support, DCL Logistics can help. With our Passport integration our sellers are broadening their international sales channels and optimizing international shipping costs, all with the hands-on, personal support of our team and the Passport team. Reach out for a quote or talk with an expert about shipping and fulfillment.