DCL Logistics is looking for talented professionals who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, and want to be part of a team. We offer competitive pay and benefits. We’re strongly committed to diversity and welcome applications from all individuals. Please email your resumes to email@example.com.
Payroll CoordinatorFremont, CA
DCL Logistics is a 3PL that offers state of the art ecommerce and retail fulfillment services in the United States with facilities in California and Kentucky. We offer customized solutions that are designed to reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve the value of our clients' brand.
Our rapidly growing third party logistics company (3PL) seeks a Payroll Coordinator, who will be responsible for all payroll functions. The Payroll Coordinator is required to have 3 – 5 years of experience working in payroll at a large organization 100+ employees. This position is based in Fremont, California, and reports to the Human Resources Manager in the same office.
- Process payroll and expense payroll, submitting every other Wednesday
- Prepare sales commission checks each month
- Calculate and prepare payroll manual checks, as nesessary
- Accurately files and keeps current records of all payroll information
- Manage PTO monitoring and prepare PTO report bi-weekly.
- Process 401(k) employee contributions to payroll summary and upload to 401K provider
- Manage 401K audit and Worker Compensation audit once per year
- Prepare expense reports and garnishment checks for Accounting
- Issue manual checks in emergency situations, as nesessary
- Deposit vendor checks to bank via remote deposit if checks not routed to Accounting in Ontario
- Bank reconciliation between financial system and bank
- Physical checks are routed from Accounting to Fremont. Match against AP Register and, prepare checks for signature to mail out
- Performs other job responsibilities and projects, as necessary and/or as assigned
- 3+ years' experience working with a payroll system, preferably with Paycom
- Must possess excellent organizational and follow-up skills, including strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent excel skills with a strong proficiency in mathetmatics
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
If interested, please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.