DCL Logistics is looking for talented professionals who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, and want to be part of a team. We offer competitive pay and benefits. We’re strongly committed to diversity and welcome applications from all individuals. Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resources Generalist (Recruiting Focus)Louisville, KY
This position will act as the point of contact on all matters relating to human resources in our growing Louisville, KY facility. Our Human Resources team is mainly based out of our Fremont, California HQ, this position will be an extension of our team, providing support to our Louisville staff. The position reports to the Human Resources Manager, who is based in California.
- Possess a solid understanding of employment laws (e.g., ACA, HIPAA, etc.) to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local jurisdictions.
- Develops recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiates contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Complete on-boarding and off-boarding processes, while acting as the primary trainer for all HR related activities for our employees.
- Help administer FSA, 401(k), workers’ compensation, and disability policies, claims and audits, as needed.
- Help with the design, development, implementation, maintenance, upgrade and support of human resources applications used to deliver these services to our employees.
- Help implement the human resources policies and procedures including the ongoing review and editing of the client’s employee handbooks, HR-related polices, and personnel forms to ensure compliance with changing laws.
- Provide employee relations support and facilitate resolution to employee relation issues;
- Collect and analyze HR data for making recommendations to management;
- Provide support in addressing issues with interpreting, training, and applying company policies and program;
- Organizes social gatherings to foster a positive work culture for our team
Candidates should have achieved the minimum educational level of a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Management, Human Resources or related field. In addition, possess 2 - 5 yrs. experience in HR industry and recruiting. Must have strong organizational, communication, and written skills in HR operations; and can effectively interface with diverse groups.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources preferred or equivalent experience.
- Two to five years’ experience working and managing Human Resources. Demonstrated knowledge of personnel practices. Has excellent knowledge of HRIS and payroll systems.
- Able to effectively deal with confidential and sensitive information. Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with all levels of management and staff.
- Capable of maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Able to effectively interact with persons of diverse socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds.
- Excellent knowledge of office equipment skills and software.
- Able to plan, multi-task, organize and problem solve.
- Uses good sound judgment when making decisions.
If interested, please email your resumes to email@example.com.