DCL Logistics is looking for talented professionals who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, and want to be part of a team. We offer competitive pay and benefits. We’re strongly committed to diversity and welcome applications from all individuals. Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fulfillment ManagerLouisville, KY
DCL Logistics is a 3PL that offers state of the art ecommerce and retail fulfillment services in the United States with facilities in California and Kentucky. We offer customized solutions that are designed to reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve the value of our clients' brand.
Our rapidly growing third party logistics company (3PL) seeks a Fulfillment Manager for our Louisville, KY location. The Fulfillment Manager will be part of a team that supports a rapidly growing ecommerce program for a customer in the consumer technology industry.
- Learns and can follow IS 9001 standards
- Ensure customer satisfaction by efficient handling of customer orders, delivery, reconciliation and complaints per IS 9001 standards
- Ensure correct staff workload & planning using data and t-put calculations
- Responsible for managing, appraising performance, and training & development of staff per ISO 9001 standards
- Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformity relative to product, process and quality system per ISO 9001 standards
- Initiate, recommend, and provide solutions through designated channels, verify solution implementation, and control further processing, delivery or installation of non-conforming product until deficiency is corrected.
- Maintain integrity of ALL QWI and related sections
- Train, document and implement in conjunction with QWI.
- Maintain 5S Standards, safety & cleanliness among staff.
- Continually ensure equipment and all safety measures are in place, and that all staff has the required safety training & PPE.
- Promptly address safety issues and ensure all processes/procedures are in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Maintain records per ISO 9001 standards
- Audit processes and procedures for compliance & quality according to ISO.
- Proactively review processes, identify potential problems, and provide recommendations to improve and maintain integrity of the process.
- Adhere to the DCL Code of Conduct
- Develop programs to audit, monitor and manage data
- Perform other job responsibilities, as necessary and/or assigned
- Ability to move 40+ pounds
- Work with computers for a majority of the day (looking into the screen and performing data entry/computer keyboarding)
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time with good manual dexterity
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment where temperature is affected by weather conditions
- Peak is from Black Friday thru the day after new year's and may require 24x7 presence
- 5+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience, with 3 in a management capacity
- 3+ years in an e-commerce/B2C/Fulfillment environment
- Working knowledge of Operations Management
- Demonstrated leadership and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Excel software
- E1 [WMS] experience a plus
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and follow-through
- BS degree in Business or any related field preferred
- Bi-Lingual a PLUS
If interested, please email your resumes to email@example.com.