“The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
DCL Logistics is an award-winning third party Logistics Company headquartered in the Bay Area. We provide logistics and fulfillment services to high growth startups and Fortune 500 companies. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service, our customer-centric approach, and best-in-class inventory and fulfillment technology.
As an analyst on the team, you are responsible for owning and implementing data-driven insights and measuring the efficacy of our operations and systems at driving growth and operating margin. You must be analytically and technically adept, a collaborative and passionate natural leader, and someone who can influence a highly cross-functional team.
• Engage directly with the executive team and managers to understand the drivers of each business and department
• Simplify complex problems and huge data sets and extract non-obvious insights
• Conduct deep dives and analytical investigations into inconsistent trends in data
• Partner with the IT to deliver robust and scalable reporting automation
• Building Tableau dashboards that surface data into actionable insights for stakeholders and allow Operations to build processes around them
• Create and deliver impactful presentations that tell a story focused on insights
• 3+ years of experience as a data analyst, ideally in tech and/or logistics
• Experience in logistics or fulfillment a big plus
• Ability to create and foster strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
• Experience analyzing data and telling a story that helps align cross-functional leaders and execs
• Strong analytical and technical skills – ability to write efficient queries leveraging databases such as MySQL and build dashboards in Tableau
• Familiarity with other business intelligence tools (Power BI, Domo, Lookr, etc) is a plus
• Excel power user
• Strategic thinker who’s able to lift up from the analytical tasks and connect the dots to implement strategy and change
• Not afraid to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
• Clear and effective communicator – lead regular metrics meetings and communicate insights to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Operate as a consultant and thought partner for the team
DCL Logistics is a 3PL that offers state of the art ecommerce and retail fulfillment services in the United States with facilities in California and Kentucky. We seek a Senior Account Managers in our Fremont (Silicon Valley) and Ontario (Los Angeles), California locations. Can you manage client relationships with Fortune 500 companies, facing constant change, demanding client requirements, working independently and wearing many functional hats? You will have an opportunity to have a huge impact on overall client success and satisfaction.
You will be joining a client management team in a fast paced environment working with clients in consumer technology and health and beauty. You will be in charge of overall client relationships, helping to guide clients in decisions and direction on many programs and projects. You will be juggling all the related details, including statements of work, project plans and product/promotion launches. You will work with a wide variety of clients, in many diverse industries and provide creative, innovative solutions to highly complex client needs and business problems.
This position reports to the Client Services Manager onsite and is a not a pure sales role.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
DCL Logistics is a 3PL that offers state of the art ecommerce and retail fulfillment services in the United States with facilities in California and Kentucky. We offer customized solutions that are designed to reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve the value of our clients’ brand.
Our rapidly growing third party logistics company (3PL) seeks a Director of Operations for our Louisville site, who will be the leader for all operational functions including fulfillment, logistics, inventory, warehouse, production, reverse logistics, and facilities with dotted line responsibility for client services and IT. This role reports to the Vice President of Operations and will be the primary liaison to corporate headquarters based in California.
We are currently in the midst of a move to a new, owned facility located on Enterprise Drive. This facility 163,000 square foot facility has 25 dock doors, very narrow aisle, a 375 kWh solar system, a temperature controlled room, and a dedicated production space. While we are currently operational in this space, we will be fully moved in by August 1st 2019.
You can take a peek inside of our new facility at https://youtu.be/hD8WSwwnAwo
• P&L responsibility for the Louisville operation with the goal of driving revenue and improving cost and productivity efficiencies throughout the fulfillment center
• Improve customer satisfaction through operational excellence (exceeding service levels and quality metrics) and strong client relationship
• Incorporate LEAN and Continuous Improvement practices and methodologies within the facility
• Provide leadership and guidance through continuous communication both with personnel in the fulfillment center as well as the executive leadership team
• Drive a culture of quality. Partner with Director of Quality and Regulatory to maintain ISO 900:2008 best practices, processes and audits
• Maintain strong safety and facility cleanliness programs in compliance with all OSHA and company requirements
• Partner with Sales and Account Management in support of new and existing clients in regards to operational solutions and SOP requirements, pricing, tours and presentations
• Foster an environment of “People First” where temporary associates and full time personnel respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
• Partner with Human Resources to continue to attract and retain a skilled and engaged workforce
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field
• 10+ years in an operational leadership role managing a Distribution Center and its P&L. Must be familiar with all functions of a Distribution Center and not singularly focused on one or a few. 3PL experience, managing a multi-client warehouse is preferred
• Technologically-inclined. Must gravitate to understanding IT systems and how they support an operation. Experience with WMS, ERP, shipping systems is required
• Strong initiative, leadership, negotiating, analytical and problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills
• Excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, organizational, time and project management skills
• Excellent math and excel skills