You have likely noticed that inbound orders are failing to import. If you have not noticed this, we need you to know that there is a significant issue with receiving customers orders from all channels at this time.
We were alerted to the issue at 5:30am PST this morning and are working on a resolution currently. We do not have a definite timeline for this resolution.
What we know so far:
- All orders imported before 5:30am PST this morning are still being fulfilled as usual.
- We currently cannot receive any orders, this include from EDI, API, Shopify, etc.
- eFactory is currently down.
- The fulfillment side of our operations is working fine; orders that were in the system before 5:30am PST are being fulfilled and shipped out.
- This is not a security alert. This is not ransomware or a security breach.
What we are working on:
- Resolving the order issue is our highest priority.
- A manual override to accept orders (via spreadsheet, etc.). We do not have this yet, but are working toward a solution.
What can you do:
- You can check this page for updates. We will post any changes here first.
Our team is working diligently to resolve the issue. We will keep in close contact with all updates surrounding this as changes occur. We recognize how deeply this impacts you and we will do everything we can to ensure your business continuity is as smooth as possible.
The entire DCL Logistics team